IRCTC eWallet helps to make faster payment of Your ticket. To use eWallet service, you have to register first and registration fee is 250 Rs. Once you registered then you will able to deposit amount from your internet banking accounts in eWallet. So while you book your railway ticket then use eWallet as a payment option. It is faster than other payment channels.
Steps to Register and Use eWallet -:
1. Login in IRCTC website using your username and password.
2. Plan My Travel Page will appear, Look at middle right side of the page Click on Below Link
3. Enter PAN card Number and First Name which is on your card.
4. Verify Your Pan Card, Enter Transaction Password which you want and Make Payment of Registration fee. Select your Bank to make payment.
4. After making a Payment, You will be redirected to Congratulations Page.
5. Login again in IRCTC
6. Deposit Amount in eWallet prior to book a Railway Ticket. Use eWallet option to make a payment.