PayTM App is today a medium of giving money from one person to other person and it is completely cashless system where no use of cash and money is getting credited in his PayTM wallet or in his bank account. PayTM wallet is called also E-Wallet or E-Batua which helps to make a payment to someone in the real time. You can also use the PayTM app by simply installing it on your smart phone. You need to fill very simple sign up form including your mobile number. On your Mobile number OTP code will be sent. The mobile will be verified automatically when you do signup. Once your signup done then you may use feature like Pay, Add Money, Passbook and Mobile Recharge, Shopping of PayTM which are more popular as of today.
How to Download PayTM App :
You can use share it application to get PayTM app from someone or you can directly open your play store from there you can download and install the app. After installing the app you just need to fill very simple signup form and here you have provide your mobile number too where OTP be send on this number. Once you have signed up successfully and your user Id and password will be created. Then, you may login in PayTM app and can make a payment. PayTM App is very handy and flexible to use.
To download it from Google Play Store – Click here for PayTM App
What things you can do Through PayTM App:
- Mobile recharge can be done very easily.
- If you are sending some amount to your PayTM wallet then you would able to make a payment to anyone whenever required.
- You can do online shopping.
- You may transfer amount from your wallet to any bank account using IFSC code.
Nowadays very much required to keep money in PayTM wallet. It is fast and secure. If you are used to make a online payment through your wallet account like PayTM then your amount is more secure since here is limited amount in the wallet. By using PayTM wallet you are minimizing the risk of being fraud and making money more secure while we do online transaction.
How to Transfer Money from PayTM Wallet to Bank Account -:
If you want to transfer the amount from your PayTM wallet to Someone’s bank account or yours bank account then you may do it in few seconds.
- Login in Your PayTM App
- Check your PayTM Wallet Balance prior to transfer.
- To Transfer the amount to someone’s bank account, click on Passbook. Here is option to send money to bank.
- Click on Send Money to Bank
- Enter the Name of Beneficiary
- Enter the Account No
- Enter IFSC code of his bank.
- Click to Send Money, Money will be credited successfully in the bank account in duration of 3-4 hours.
Go through with following links to better understand how to create PayTM account and Add Money in PayTM Wallet Through Your Bank Cards and how can your recharge your mobile and TV.