The Airtel has come with the nice idea and launched the airtel family sharing plan of sharing internet 3G/4G data with your friends and family. You can share it only if you are having a 3G/4G plan of an internet on your mobile. When we recharge with any plan and we are not able to use the same data within a month then our data is lost as we could not use it. The next month we have to recharge further for our self and also for all our family members. But by sharing 3G/4G data with your family members you can even get a good plan and also you can save money and data in this offer.
Apart from it, one more advantage is that single recharge will take care of all family member’s internet. You can add per SIM 4 members as a family member. However, precondition of this offer is that you can add family members or friends of only same telecom circle and also member must have Airtel SIM.
Steps to Share 3G/4G Data –
1. Recharge Your Smart phone with Airtel 3G Plan.
2. Click the link – http://www.airtel.in/family
3. Enter Your Mobile Number and click GO
4. Create your Password , Choose option
5. OTP will be send on your mobile, enter the OTP Code and Click to SUBMIT.
6. Login with your Mobile Number and Your password, You can add now any time family members to share a 3G or 4G data from your Plan. Enter their mobile number and they will be added successfully.
Add Family Members Through SMS :-
Without Using Website, You can also add family members by sending SMS to 121 Airtel Number.
For Adding – Type: ADD MobileNoOfMember and send it to 121
For Deleting – Type: DEL MobileNoOfMember and send it to 121
Check Airtel Internet Data Balance :-
Check your Internet data balance by simply dialing *123*11#