Go to the Nearest Bank Branch to Activate Mobile SMS Alert –
So to avail this service you will have to visit your nearest branch and You need to provide your mobile number in the application form for receiving an SMS alert.The SMS alert is a very good service which is used to make more secure transaction, since every activity of transaction will be notified to customer through SMS Alert.Go to the bank and ask for SMS activation alert form.
So After a activation from branch, now onwards you will get an SMS alert whenever any transaction performed.An SMS alert will be use to send URN Number, Balance Credit Alert, Balance Debit Alert and Cheque Deposit Alert, Cheque Bounce Alert.You may check your account balance by sending an SMS.
SMS Alert will include following services -:
- Return of cheque (bounced) for specific amount for SF/CA/CC/OD accounts
- Realization of cheques above a specific limit.
- Realization of bills above specific limit
- Third party account transfer for specific amount
- RTGS / NEFT or any other inward remittance in the account above a specific limit
- NEFT / RTGS outward remittance (irrespective of amount)
- Cash withdrawal above specific amount
- On withdrawal at ATM above specific amount
- Dishonor of DD purchased
- Execution of standing instructions
- Stop payment of cheque