If your mobile balance has finished and you want to recharge your prepaid mobile or want to fill talk value amount in your mobile through ICICI bank account then you can easily recharge it but to recharge prepaid mobile, you should carry two things with you. First thing is required your ATM card and second one Internet Banking Transaction Password. If you have two things with you then you can recharge your mobile from your ICICI Bank any time.
To recharge your mobile from ICICI Bank simply you need to follow below steps:
1. Open website www.icicibank.com
2. Click on Login -Personal Button
3. Login with you Internet Banking Username and Password.
4. See left corner – Click Prepaid Mobile Recharge
5. Enter your Prepaid Mobile Number
6. Choose Operator – means which SIM you are using.
7. Choose circle – Which area you are belonging, means from where you had taken your SIM.
8. Debit Account – its By Default selected your account, No need to select.
9. Enter Recharge Amount by which you want to recharge your mobile. If you do not know which recharge amount you need to put for this operator see view details link which is in bottom line at right side.
10. Simply enter your Transaction Password.
11. Enter the digits from back of ATM debit card.
12. After done this, you will get message from the operator that recharge has been done successfully with a particular amount.
You can recharge your mobile through ATM Machine too.You can have same facility from other banks also.You can call to customer care to understand a procedure if you are not able to make online recharge online.