To avail the benefit of subsidy of gas cylinder, you have to link your Aadhaar card. This card is used as a proof of identity and address proof. To get a subsidized benefit you have to link up Aadhaar Card with your gas connection. There are 3 schemes under LPG which are started for HP, Indane and Bharat.
BPCL is for Bharat LPG Consumers, HPCL is for HP LPG Consumers and IOCL for Indane LPG Consumers. You may update aadhaar card online using an internet in few steps.
Steps to Link Up Aadhaar Card with Gas Connections –
2. Choose State as per your LPG connection Address.
3. Choose District as per your LPG connection.
4. Choose Benefit Type LPG
5. Choose Scheme Name as per Your Gas Connection
6. Enter Distributor Name as LPG Cylinder Delivery Slip
7. Enter Consumer Number – Written on Your LPG Gas Book, Check Your Name after entering LPG Consumer Number.
8. Enter Your Email ID and Mobile Number where One Time Password (OTP) will be send on to verify.
9. Enter Your Aadhaar Number and Click Submit to proceed , As you click on Submit an OTP will be send on your mobile, enter OTP from your mobile or email and proceed further to save.
Finally your Aadhaar Card will be attached with Your LPG Connection.