Airtel Money Account is used to make payment for various things as Shopping Mall, DTH Recharges, Movie Ticket, LIC Payments, Electric Bill Payment and Mobile Bill Payment, Phone Bill Payment, Mobile Recharges and Indian Railway Tickets.
Airtel Money is as Mobile Wallet Money which you will carry all the time and you will able to make payment using this money account and Airtel Mobile.
To Do IRCTC ticket using Airtel Money USSD Service, you must register with IRCTC website and Airtel Money both.
Step 1- Register with IRCTC Website
Register With IRCTC website – Fill Signup Form, Create Your IRCTC User ID and Password. Click here to Register with IRCTC website
Step 2 – Register with Airtel Money Account –
Airtel Mobile users can only use this service. Click here to Register with Airtel Money Account
After a register you will have m-pin too which will be used always when you make any payment from Airtel Money Account.
Step 3- Load Cash in Airtel Money Account –
To make a payment, require a load cash in Airtel Mobile account from your Internet Banking account , Credit Card and you may load it offline from Airtel Money Retailer Shop.
To Load online through Internet banking or Credit Card – Click here to Load Cash in Airtel Money
After loading you may check your Balance using *400# from your Airtel Mobile. Reply option of My Account and then Check Balance and Enter M-Pin.
Note – Load Cash you required for the Transaction, use it as a Mobile Wallet and Enjoy quick payments.
Step 4- Dial * 400# from Your Airtel Mobile
Note – Here for the First time Menu will ask you enter the IRCTC User Id, so enter IRCTC user id as you entered while signup in IRCTC website and existing user with IRCTC can use the same.
As you will dial *400# from your mobile, You will get the menu at your Mobile which is supported for all Mobile devices.
1. Reply option of Book Ticket
2. Reply option of Rail Booking
3. Reply option of Reservation
Follow the Menu Instruction and you will able to make Indian Railway Ticket easily.
How to Cancel the Indian Railway Ticket using Airtel Money Account –
1. You may cancel the IRCTC Ticket again dialing * 400#.
2. Follow the Menu Instruction and Cancel the Railway Ticket.
Questions / Answers –
1. Do I need to register first with IRCTC before using Airtel Money Account ?
Ans – Yes
2. Do I need to register first with Airtel Money account to book a railway ticket through Mobile ?
Ans – Yes, Register your Airtel Mobile with Airtel Money Account.
3. Do I need to load cash first for making a payment using an Airtel Money account ?
Ans – Yes
4. Is Airtel Money Account service Available only with Airtel SIM Subscriber ?
Ans – Yes
5. How can use Airtel Money Account Service ?
Ans – Dial *400# from Airtel Mobile .
6. What are term and conditions using an Airtel Money Account ?
Ans – 1. You must have Airtel Mobile to register.
2. One person can have only one Airtel money account.
3. No Interest on Airtel money Account balance.
4. No available Passbook, Cheque book and cash withdrawal facility.
5. Airtel Money Account is valid to 6 months, Account will be deactivated if not in use.