Website is showing different status for various causes -:
1. If your address is not correct or none has found to receive the cheque at given address then status will be displayed as below –
2. If you had received the cheque and your cheque has been cleared at your end then status will be as displayed below –
The income tax department has made tied up with State Bank of India and the bank is called as “Refund Banker”, you may ask queries directly to the bank on Toll Free Number 18004259760 and you may write a mail on following E-mail ids –
Important Notes :
- Income tax Refund is applicable only to taxpayers if they had filed income tax return at the time.
- Income Tax refund status will be available after an acknowledgement of Income Tax department that they had received your IT return form.
- If Income Tax Refund is calculated by IT department then IT Dept. needs to send refund to a refund banker after 10 days.
- Refund Banker is a state bank of India, so the bank credits refund amount to tax payer’s account or sends checks.