I am listing out a good apps to install which are useful today in daily routine life which makes our life easier. You may install directly using your’s mobile play store or using online play store by just signing your gmail id which is linked with your android phone.
Search Your app in Google Play Store
- Raaga – This app is used to listen music and 24/7 live radio in Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada, Punjabi, Bengali, Carnatic, Hindustani and more. Just tune in and listen to non-stop radio.
- NTES – This app used to get real time information about the train and features includes as Spot Your Train, Live Station, Train Schedule, Trains between Stations, Cancelled Trains, Rescheduled Trains and Diverted Trains.
- IRCTC Connect – App used to book a Indian railway ticket anywhere in India.
- Axis Bank – App is used for Axis Bank users.
- State Bank Anywhere – This is smart Phone app for all SBI Retail Internet Banking users.
- SBI Card – App is used to see SBI Credit card statement, Last Payment, and more features.
- Gaana – Used to listen Bollywood Hindi songs.
- Hungama Music – Used to listen Bollywood Hindi songs.
- ICICI Mobile Banking – iMobile – App is used to transfer money, pay bills, book movie tickets, recharge your prepaid mobile and DTH connection for ICICI Bank online users.
- HDFC Bank MobileBanking – This App is used to Pay utility bills, credit card bills, Transfer funds , Request statements, cheque book and stop payment.
- HSBC Mobile Banking – This app is used for HSBC bank users to pay bills, transfer funds, account statement, etc.
- All India Radio News – Used to listen the radio and latest news, national as well as regional from Prasar Bharati, India’s Public Service Broadcaster.
- Cricbuzz Cricket Scores & News – App is used to get live cricket score updates.
- Saavn: Hindi & Bollywood Songs – App is used listen Bollywood songs.