Longer time waiting in a queue, Cheque bounces, no clearance of cheque on the time, power cut off for not paying the bill on the time. To get rid off these things Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd (UPPCL) have taken a major step and provided a good website to make electricity bill payment uttar pradesh online.
Now onwards you may easily and quickly pay a electricity bill payment uttar pradesh online for all over cities through a website. I have written the steps to make a payment of electricity bill below in the post. So be Cheque free and enjoy the online payment in the easy steps and note down the Reference ID of a payment and if possible take print or screenshot of payment receipt for future references.
Steps to Pay Insta Electric Bill Payment –
1. Open a website – http://www.uppclonline.com/
2. Click on Insta Bill Payment , Provide your Account Number where Account ID is written on Electric Bill Slip.
3. Click On View button to see Electric Bill Payment
4. Now Electric Bill will be displayed on the screen, You can make payment online in few seconds using debit card, credit card or through Internet banking enabled account.
5. Enter Account Number Further, Mobile Number and Your Email ID. The Acknowledgement of Electricity Bill Payment Transaction details will be sent on your Email ID and Mobile both.
6. Pay Bill using your Internet Banking Account or Debit Card or Credit Card.
7. Take Print, Save Print as PDF File (Use Chrome Browser to Save in PDF File) if printer is not attached with your computer. Keep it with you for future references.
This service facilitates for all Cities as mentioned below –
- G B Nagar / NOIDA
- J P NAGAR
- Rae Bareli