UPI is unified payment transfer system where you can transfer the money using the virtual payment address (Receiver’s bank email Id) when you install the app on your mobile app then your virtual payment address will be created and various accounts related to your mobile number will be linked in your UPI App and you can make instant money transfer. It is very easy , secure and convenient.
Benefits of UPI App
- The transfer of fund is immediate even added as new payee. Payment will be made even on Sunday, holidays, bank strike.
- Need not require the bank account number and IFSC code of the receiver to transfer the money.
- You can transfer the amount from many bank accounts through a single UPI app of any bank. you can linked others bank accounts too.
- No waiting time for a new payee to send money. Anyone would get money immediately.
- You can send bills and receive money from the person once it approved by him.
- You can use it as Cash on Delivery without paying cash to the delivery boy. Just need to approve the bill once you get your item.
Install UPI app of various Banks – you may use single bank app to transfer the amount from any bank account. All the apps are available on as of now on Google play store. Your mobile number must register with the bank.
Allahabad Bank UPI App : Install Allahabad Bank UPI App from Google Play Store
Andhra Bank UPI App : Install Andhra Bank UPI App from Google Play Store
Axis Bank UPI app – Axis Pay : Install Axis Bank UPI App from Google Play Store
HDFC Bank UPI App : Install HDFC UPI app from Google Play Store
ICIC Bank UPI APP – Imobile : Install ICICI Bank UPI App from Google Play Store
Punjab National Bnak UPI app – PNB Pay : Install PNB Bank UPI App from Google Play Store
South Indian Bank UPI App – Install South Indian Bank UPI app from Google Play Store
State Bank Of India UPI app – SBI Pay : Install SBI Bank UPI App from Google Play Store
Watch a nice video prepared by NITI Aayog